Are you taking a trip to Italy in the near future? If so, it is important to make sure that you are visiting the right places around this beautiful country. Here at Sebastiano’s Italian Restaurant, we want to make sure that you get the best advice to make your trip the best it can possibly be. When it comes to Italian food, we know what we are talking about. We offer the best pizza Hollywood FL.
You Must Visit Italy
Are you wondering what places you must see in Italy? Rome is typically the first city that pops in everyone’s head. This is known as Italy’s token tourist destination, but to really appreciate this beautiful country you need to step outside the walls of the Eternal City. Venture into the countryside for miles of vineyards and olive orchards, or explore seaside villages with clusters of ancient, colorful homes.
Our Top 5 Cities for Italian Food
- Venice is definitely a place you must visit in Italy! Escape the hustle and bustle of city life in Venice, notorious for its hundreds of canals and complete lack of cars. Venice seems to be suspended in time with its traditional carnivals and masks, beautiful architecture, and markets like Mercati di Rialto that date back to the 11th century!
- There’s plenty to do in the cities of Tuscany, but in the countryside, you can finally live out your Under the Tuscan Sun fantasy in a provincial town with a good bottle of wine. Cycle the town of Lucca during their mid-afternoon shutdown, stay in a rural luxury spa hotel like Villa la Borghetta, and drink your way through some of the most tastefully (literally) wineries in the region.
- Siena is known to be the “Medieval Heart of Tuscany,” home to more beautiful Gothic cathedrals, towers, and piazzas than you could possibly see in the time of your visit. The Siena Cathedral and the Torre Del Mangia in Piazza del Campo are sightseeing musts at any time of the year, but if you’re lucky enough to visit during the Il Palio horse race in the summer, make sure to be in attendance!
- It is no coincidence the city of Bologna shares its name with a meat! Here you’ll find the best meat-inclusive dishes in the country, such as filled pasta, sauces, meatballs and antipasti. Take a food tour and sample local delicacies, and see the area’s treasured sites like the sacred San Petronio Basilica. It may fall behind other tourism cities in popularity, but this hidden gem of a foodie destination is the real deal when it comes to unparalleled Italian fare!
- Italian Lake District
- The Italian Lake District is made up of multiple lakes each of which has its own character and draws. Lake Como is a short hour drive from Milan while neighboring Lake Maggiore and its dramatic alps backdrop is an excellent destination for history (the Isola Bella!) and exotic Mediterranean greenery.
Call Us Today For Pizza Hollywood FL
There are many traditional Italian dishes for you to discover and learn the history about, especially pasta. The best place to do this is in the mother country itself! If you are looking for the best pizza Hollywood FL, call Sebastiano’s Italian Restaurant today to make a reservation! We are the best Italian food. Stop by and see for yourself. We are deemed one of the best Italian restaurants.